Sunday 28 June 2020

LOCKDOWN 2020 HAS SOME POSITIVES STAYCATION WEEK 2

I undertook finishing off the internals of the shed in the 2nd week of my annual leave which I chose to split from the 1st week.  I had 1 week annual leave and did the lining/panelling; went to work the following week and then the 3rd week I had the 2nd week of my annual leave. 

I don't think there was any part on my body that did not hurt following a day of working constantly on the shed during both weeks of annual leave.  


During the week I was working [in between my split annual leave], I used my spare time glueing and building my paper storage shelves designed to fit in the Ikea cubes. 


I'd bought some fabric from Ikea some time ago actually for upholstering some free office seats I'd got via gumtree however the gas lifts in them weren't working so I ended up binning them.  Instead, I embellished the Ikea blind with the fabric.  The window in the shed isnt a standard house type window and the blinds were either too small or too big!  Now that I had a new jig saw to my tool collection, I was able to trim the length and breadth of the blind and the actual workings of the roller using said jig saw!



No comments: