Tuesday 8 April 2014

Jeezo!! A lot has changed over the last couple of years.  I havent been maintaining my blog neither due to huge changes in my life.  Those changes include the ending of my marriage - my decision and one I had not made lightly, To me, it simply reached the end of the road.  Anyways, all those changes means that a lot of good has come out from it too.  The biggest thing to have gone by the wayside has been my crafting......

BUT I have done some crafting on and off over time and tonight I dug out my Stampin' Up stamps and tools etc.  I do hope to have created something this week.  I am soooooo out of date in the crafting world.  I have not bought sizzix dies for a long time and don't know what's hot and what's not in the crafting world.....it seems I am relearning again!

This is the new me, I hope you like?! xxx


No comments: