Friday 12 September 2008

Gill's 40th Birthday Album

Yay - it's Gill!
Yeah I know I know! Gill's 40th was way back in June but with life and my illness taking over, I have only just recently completed the album!

Not terrific photos granted only due to the fact that I was in a bit of a rush to get the album completed and then present them to Gill the other week when we arranged to get together for a cuppa, blether and a good laughing session!
I am glad Gill was delighted with the album!
I sneaked a champagne cork from our celebrations
and 'dressed' it up a little as a memento:

Final gift presentation with jazzed up champagne cork:

The 2 Gillians


I used Stamping Up scallop punch and a couple of stamps for this page: The pink 15 seater limo with business cards:
Us girlies getting into our carriage - thats me with the white jeans on!

Only some of the girls inside the limo - sadly the smoke machine
came on at the moment of taking this picture:

No comments: