Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year + welcome to 2009!

My favourite tipple:


Well everyone, 2008 has gone and we are now in 2009!!

Do I have any NY resolutions? - YES!! I need to lose weight and get fitter and healthier as it'll be my 40th in October - I don't want to be fat and 40 LOL!! And I need to spend more time doing some papercrafting - not really had much time at all in 2008 TBH. I also want to be taking more shots photography-wise too.

Anyway, I raise my glass of cheer to you all and send you very best wishes for 2009!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I hope that didn't start of as a full bottle on Jan 1st Helen, you will be nursing some hangover.
Love ice with my drinks too.

My twin sis made me some pina coladas, would not need to drink many of them.

Mar G said...

Happy New Year to you & the family Hels.....Hoping 2009 brings health & happiness!
Oh I SO need to lose weight too & like you I've always said I'd do it before I was 40....I'll be 38 in Feb so I've still got another couple of years to reach my goal ;)
Best Wishes - Mar xoxox