Friday 23 May 2008

Beautiful flowers





Towards the end of the school Health Week, I had a horrible unsavoury person from our neighbourhood approach me with eventual verbal obscenities. That was on my way to school to pick up my children at the end of the day. I was kinda shaken up and upset by the time I had arrived at school. Luckily, Sharon and Suzanne my chums and fellow organisers, greeted me at the door and calmed me down before I went on my way home with the kids. Later that evening, Sharon stopped by and kindly presented me with a hug and a beautiful display of flowers! That really made my day as no-one has ever done that for me – the flowers were really beautiful and the colours very much in abundance! So ‘thank you‘ Sharon for my gorgeous flowers – I took some time to photograph them of course! :o)




No comments: