Friday 6 February 2009

It'll soon be Ali's birthday!

Individual invite - front and rear views:
The collection of invites together:
Base card preprinted and stamped prior to working with:
Base card prior to cupcake being added:
Close-up of embellishments:

I can't believe that's almost or probably 1 whole year I've kept my blog reasonably up-to-date!!
Alwynne'll soon be 9 and she wanted another dwarf hamster seeing as one of the pair she bought early December sadly passed away over a week ago. But unfortunately you can't introduce a new hamster to an established one so I suggested to Ali that if we were to buy another cage, bedding etc, that would be an early birthday present for her and that she can't have her usual sleepover [yeah bad mum award eh?!]. However, we could have a few of her friends over for a couple of hours and that only her cousins could sleepover. I couldn't manage getting up and down through the night to check on all the girls what with my sore back! This is at least a compromise with which Ali is happy with - thankfully!!

1 comment:

Mar G said...

Hey Missus - Hope you are taking your painkillers regularly?! These sore backs of ours are no joke :-(

Aw I love Ali's invites....The papers, colours & layout are great!
The SU cupcake & candles are fab, BIG favourite of mine. I'm sure Ali will have a brill time with her cousins sleeping over ;-)
TC - Mar x