Friday 18 March 2016

Whoop whoop Pam's back at work!


My friend and colleague Pam has been on long term sick from work and is now on a phased return.  Pam started back on Monday but I was off recovering from what I thought was a dislocated knee and now getting around with crutches! 

Anyways, I made these last week and completed the finishing touches such as the bunting to put on her double computer screens and the pocket to keep it in. 

The bunting:


This is a jar I picked up and thought it was different - I suppose it's meant for the kitchen but I thought it would be ideal for filling with some goodies....


I handcrafted a gift bag using the rolls of artists paper you get for kids arts n crafts.  It is a little flimsy but I managed to reinforce with some stronger cardstock on the block base. I brought out the "Fascinator" craft stapler and used the fancy staples as anchors for the ribbon handles.  The "Just for You" sentiment and ink used are both Stampin Up. Cardstock from my own supplies and patterned paper from a now disbanded TLC scrapbooking company.  

The bunting all packaged in concertina fashion and co-ordinating storage pouch to store it in, behind it. 

Happy Friday!! 






No comments: