Tuesday 12 May 2009

Karen's Suprise 30th Birthday Party

Apparently this is typical of Karen when she is on holiday - sunbathing with a good book and a wee drink!

Cake details close-up:
Karen and Christine:

A group of Karen's chums including myself have been planning Karen's surprise 30th birthday for a good few weeks! We all chipped in towards the cost and a role to fulfill regards catering- I did the invites. Anyways, Karen had absolutely no inkling what was planned and therefore shocked that her friends had kinda 'deceived' her [albeit in a good way!]. It was a fabby night - I always say its been a good night if the deejay plays some Northern Soul/Motown/Uptown Festival - I was a very happy bunny these tunes were played and I got up and moved my wee legs and big butt LOL!!

No comments: