Sunday 10 May 2015

Happy Birthday - Card






Since taking up paper crafting again, I tend to feel that from time to time, it can sometimes take forever to create a final product - it worries me occasionally but then I know from reading on other crafty sites that I am not the only one who has discovered this which is reassuring to me.

What I have noticed is that I don't have a dedicated crafting workspace and even though the table has been set up in my living room [makes it look untidy to be honest], I feel it may simply be the case that I have may perhaps have way too much to choose from which clutters my mind and stops me from creating something lovely and enjoyable to make.

On the other hand, with the help from users which provide inspiration from Pinterest,  I managed to create the above card in around 50 minutes - which I was simply happy with to say the least!

Cardstock base - other supplier. Green background stamped paper - other supplier.  Stars cut using Sizzix die and Stampin Up DSP and Stampin Up x 2, Stampin Up sentiment also used [Stazon ink used]. Dovetailed die-cut paper from Stampin Up DSP and Sizzix thinlets [available only in SU catalogue].  Scallop circle cut using large punch from Hobbycraft.

No comments: