Thursday 20 March 2008

Teachers Easter Gifts

Wow! what can I say? It's been another hectic week again and I don't know where the time has got to!
My week started off on Monday with going into Edinburgh to do some shopping for a new arrival. I had heard that one of our teachers had a wee baby boy last Saturday - Congratulations to Michelle Kersh and her partner David and their new 'star' in their lives. It's another nappy cake gift that I have yet to put together - I just need to find out when would be the best time to either hand it in after the Easter hols or whether to wait and present it to Michelle when she will most likely to pop to school and bring the little 'un.
I've also signed up for Cheryls "Painting with Light" photography course to get a better understanding and use of my camera. I've also signed up with Monika to join her cyber party for Stampin' Up stamps too - too many yummy things to choose from and I am toiling to really choose something that I want/can afford NOW! You crafty minded people out there will understand I am sure LOL!
Tuesday I was invited for a coffee get together with one of my chums Suzanne and a group of other girlies so that was fab. Kirsteen gave me a lift in her cool 'pimp my ride' car [with an
enormous speaker in the boot] and dropped me off at school as I had my volunteer shift that afternoon.
Wednesday I spent the morning trying to clear my computer desk as I have been so busy I haven't had the time and everything just piles up on top and clutter drives me nuts sometimes! Eventually moved on to organising my shelving unit where I keep my Sizzix, Big Shot, Sidekick and all my alphabets and shape dies and various other craft related stuff. I then got side-tracked later on in the evening with making these little Easter gifts for the teachers - inspired from the ideas in the Stampin' up catalogue.
Thursdays are my usual slot until 10.30 am in school as a volunteer and this morning's schedule had been changed as the local schools were taking part in the rugby festival. The field itself is cold even in the summer time due to it being so large. It was absolutely freezing cold and very windy. So at the moment I am surprised I can type this up as I am only just beginning to thaw out LOL!!
I have no idea what we are doing tomorrow in the daytime as it is the 1st day of the school holidays - hopefully just chilling as we are off to a party Friday evening - yay!

No comments: