Monday 7 April 2008

Concertina baby album






I managed to get a wee bit of crafting in whilst the kids were swimming on Friday afternoon. I cut up the chipboard at home, prepared the paper/cardstock and tools needed to put the album together before we went. It would've been pointless me actually going swimming with the kids as there is a fun session in the pool between 2-3 pm. The floats and various items are brought out for the kids and it is sheer pandemonium in that hour LOL!! So needless to say, I sat in the cafe preparing the album. I did the finishing touches at home on Saturday and then started the nappy cake on Saturday night. Just got to wrap the album and nappy cake up in cellophane.

1 comment:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

This is beautiful too. What a lucky lady to receive such a lovely gift.