Tuesday 14 April 2009

Driving Lesson #6

Sorry for the delay in keeping you up-to-date on my driving lessons etc - just had a fair bit to do with the kids being off on Easter Hols! So a belated 'Happy Easter' to you all!

Well I managed my 2 hour lesson very well indeed I thought! On and off the bypass/A1 at various points. Anyone who knows Sherriffhall Roundabout will know what its like! Well I even drove round that heh heh!! That lesson was all about roundabouts, using the foot brake and clutch as a follow on from last week's fiasco! I managed all very well. We travelled through to Bonnyrigg and Lasswade and back all the way to Tranent. The 2 hours went rather quick but I was chuffed to bits and enjoyed it thoroughly.

I got the highway code/theory test on CD Rom so am trying to get to grips with some of the stuff in that!

Do you happen to know the difference between a pelican crossing and a toucan crossing? Answers on a postcard .......................... LOL

No comments: