Wednesday 8 April 2009

Movie: Marley and Me

Have you been to see this movie yet? If not and you are planning to go and see the movie, don't forget your tissues folks!
I took the kids off to the movies at the Vue yesterday. I am not terribly keen on Owen Wilson but I managed to tolerate him because the movie was pretty good! If you are already a dog lover, you will definitely be 'moved'.
I was a bit of a blubbing wreck and the kids were kinda surprised to see mum all teary-eyed and guess who got teased by them LOL?!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I am planning to take my mum to see this in the next week. It is on at the Dominion I hope you can get the recliner chairs for it :)

voodoo vixen said...

I saw this on the plane back from Egypt! Don't feel bad... I was sitting in my seat blubbling like an idiot and DH suddenly looks at me and wonders what the matter is!! Not the most sensible movie to watch on a plane... the mascara was past redemption!