Friday 28 November 2008

Altered Kit-Kat


Turn this:
Into this:

I made this altered kit-kat this morning just before taking the kids to school! As a member of both my kids' school parent council and fundraising group, Emma Stewart always obliges our groups whenever we ask Emma to do anything such as photocopying etc. Always cheery, never flustered, Emma is a star! Yesterday I asked Emma to do a wee bit p/copying for our parent council meeting last night and the bundle was ready for the meeting. I thought I'd make this up for her as a wee Friday morning coffee break treat. Thanks Emma - you are a star!!

I used plain cardstock, stamped randomly with SU stamps in purple. Scallop punch with another SU stamp. Ribbon used. Scallop circle mounted with foam squares. I used the paper ribbler to do the ends of the cardstock.

2 comments:

Mar G said...

Aw Hels thats lovely :) Bet Emma was chuffed?!
Its nice to let folk know they are appreciated - M x
Ps - I'm away to look up a paper ribbler now! (Lol)

Mar G said...

Oh I've got a ribbler....Didn't realise its also known as a crimper! (Duh)