Thursday 28 February 2008

Long time no see sisters!





Today I met up with my 2 sisters - for the first time in years!

I hadn't seen Denise (the blonde one) since she ran away from home at the age of 16. Thankfully she now has her family and is living happily. Joyce is my eldest sister whose birthday is shared with Alwynne's and it was her 40th that day! We couldn't quite remember the last time we saw each other but it went as far back as Alwynne's 2nd Christmas. There actually 4 of us - we also have a younger sister - another of whom for various reasons, her and I have sadly lost touch.
I made sure I had my camera ready and spare batteries 'just in case' so that I could record the event. It was an enjoyable morning/afternoon and we promised to arrange to meet up every so often so we don't lose touch.

No comments: