Thursday 10 June 2010

Scrapaholix project

Rubons chosen to be used on my class project:

Advance apologies for the bevelled look of the photographed project! I had used plate stands to prop up the project in order to take the shot but I need somthing taller!!

The class was hosted and taught by Janine in Longniddry. The techniques were how to use rubons and acetate sheets. Janine gave us hints on how to use rubons properly and how to remove them if stray bits of rubon appeared on your project. Very informative.

Janine's demo project on display was fantastic! I couldnt trust myself to cut an aperture in the centre of 12x12 cardstock with a craft knife and mat. I then went on to start chopping away on my own accord - at one point I was a little concerned and wondered if the idea in my head would eventually transpire in front of my eyes LOL!! Not quite, but ho hum this seemed to be a happy accident!! I was quite pleased with the result nonethe less!


No comments: